Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Day 2-3 Of 90 day challenge.

Day 2 and 3 of my 90 day challenge its getting easier remember why I'm doing this my diet has been kind of shitty and that's got to change BUT my workout is getting longer and that's always nice!!!
I'm not looking to lose all my weight over night but it would be nice to start seeing a little change. I know its only been 3 days but even if just the bloat was gone id be happy,
My energy level is in the middle id give it s 5 out of 10 hoping that goes up as the days piles on, the days I don't walk I do my weight workout I've been watching YouTube videos to learn more moves to tone different parts of my body!!  I've been making sure to squat because lets face it I want a nice butt and flat belly and I'm ready to work for it.
My goal weight is still 130 at least for now once I get there if I'm still not happy I will aim lower but lets just see when we get there :) 

Day 2 & 3 My goal is 30-45 minute workout and if I cant get it done all at once ill so 15 minute work outs until its complete :)
 Well lets get started!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: