Monday, October 31, 2016

Day 1

Well Today is Day 1 of my journey,  I'm excited that its finally get started!!!

So Day 1 Happened to fall on Halloween so it was a lot of running around which is great for keeping me on my feet, I took my kids trick or treating and ended up walking for almost 3 full hours which is GREAT since the goal for day was o walk at least 30 full minutes.
my phone died so I wasn't able to fully keep track of my steps but I know it was over  8000.
Now for the other half of the challenge Is the diet side I would like to stay within 1200-1500 calories a day to keep my body running smooth while losing weight :)
SO food wise I didn't really get to sit down for a real meal with all the running around we did..


so this was my day 1 I am aware this wasn't very interesting but its  2 am and I'm so tired so goodnight!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment