Sunday, October 30, 2016

Introduction of a Fat To Fit Mommy

Hey There, My Names Denise, If you have stumbled across my page WELCOME..

I've started this blog as a way to share my journey  as I go from being FAT to FIT

So I'm going to give you a little Information about WHO I am ..

Well to start my name is Denise I am 25 years old I married my bestfriend and biggest pain in the ass  John  on 11/16/2013 We together have a two beautiful little girls McKenzie and Anastasia, John works as a Tow Trucker Operator and he LOVES it, I am a stay at home mom (which I love by the way) When I met my husband and before we had our girls I didn't hate my body I didn't love it but I was okay with it, Now I've hit a point where I HATE it, looking in the mirror makes me cry and trying on clothes doesn't happen anymore, BUT all that is going to change, See me and my bestfriend Becky are starting a 90 day challenge and we are going to rock it!!!!
 

My start weight for this Journey is 178
My goal weight is 130 ( First Anyway)

I will HOPEFULLY be posting on the blog EVERYDAY or EVERYOTHER day just depends on if I can or not!!


No comments:

Post a Comment