Sunday, November 6, 2016

Day 4-7 of OUR chanllege.

Hola everyone, I'm sorry
Its been a few days since I've been able to blog between working out and my husband and kids I really just haven't had the time to sit down and blog I've been so tired. My little one has been
keeping me up at night and all night so my days drag on.
Anyhow lets jump into how I'm feeling or have been feeling over the past few days!

Simply put I've been feeling good just tired. I am doing a workout everyday
sometimes more then one which makes me happy to know I'm burning
calories that aren't sitting making me larger then I already am.
so when we first started this journey we weighted our self's and agreed not to do another weight in until December and I failed at I choose to do a sneak weigh in and not make it count
so kind of pretending it didn't happen lol but when I started I was
178 and when I weighted my self it was 174-175. that means I'm down a few pounds
BUT I'm not marking it or doing anything with that number because it can very well
change and go up or down PLUS our weigh in isn't for another month!
I'm still terrified that I wont see a change in my body even if the weight is off I need to see the
body change or ill never be happy
I'm still working on cutting out soda but it happens to be harder then I thought!!
 so I figured every time I drink soda I have to complete a workout. that way I'm burning calories
 that are being taken in that are bad. also drinking more water to flush the extra sugar out of  my body!

This week my partner in this all has left to go hunting with her family. so I'm trying to  make her
proud and keep up with our daily workouts like planned
I don't want to fall behind!
She is doing AMAZING and sometimes I get a tad Jealous because of how much progress she has made she has lost so much and is getting smaller and working her ass off to get there
and I'm so proud of her and i don't think she even knows how proud i am.
i want to lose the weight not only for my self but for my family and i know she wants the same. and we together will get there! Shes my bestfriend and i will push her to do the best she can
and we will hit our goals and be the sexy wifes and stunning moms we want to be!!
wow this turned into a ramble again lol oh well


OHHHH and forgot to mention i bought 5lbs weights to add to the workout
and man i can feel the difference between the 3lb and the 5lb. my arms cry after a workout now lol but yay for feeling pain that means its working!
any how goodnight bloggers and I will be back tomorrow to update you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment